Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Wishing you a Happy Valentine's Day!



Having said that, and meaning it wholeheartedly, I must say that this is kind of a non-event in our lives.  I've been married 20 years.  I've spent Valentine's Day with my husband only once in all those years.  He attends Toy Fair in NYC every year and every year it falls over February 14.  He's out working hard, making money and dining well.  I'm at home working hard, not making much/any money and eating poorly!

Where ever your love may be, I hope that you know it is solid as the milk chocolate heart you enjoy scarfing down.  :)

Lorrie

2 comments:

Joanne Huffman said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you, Lorrie. I am definitely going to be scarfing down some chocolate.

Kathy L said...

Well I hope at least you eat some good chocolate. LOL Thank you for the birthday wish :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails